As an Early Years Teacher (EYT), you'll be working with children aged 1.8 - 5.5 in various settings such as Play group, Nursery, KG 1 & KG 2 classes.
- Respect Children & Families : Respect and fondness for each child and their family.Be aware and be able to work with different strengths of each child.
- Good Communicator : Have excellent communication and listening skills and be able to communicate with children at their own level.
- Have a Sense of Humour : Have the ability to keep things in perspective and be able to make learning fun.
- Perseverance : Strong dedication towards your work.
- Be Organised : Have excellent organisational and time management skills and be able to plan well
- Be Passionate & Authentic : Have passion and belief in what you are doing
- Be Creative : Have creative ideas for designing learning and play activities and be able to think outside the box.Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, arts and crafts are advantageous.
- Love learning : Have a passion for learning. Children love to learn from someone who are themselves passionate about finding things out.
- Be Practical and Patient : Know how to use the resources you have to support children to learn and have the patience to let the child learn at his / her own pace.
- Willingness to take risks : When stuck with a problem be able to look for other solutions-things that might sit a bit outside the normal way of doing things to improve each child's learning.
- Be Flexible : Be able to deal well with change, whether expected or unexpected and whether positive or challenging.
- Be Energetic : Have the stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Graduate with good communication skills
- NTT / Early Childhood and Care Education ( ECCE ) / Diploma in Education / Teacher Training Certificate ( TTC )
Preference will be given to a candidate trained in EYFS
In House Training Program
The Brand conducts on-site trainings including preparing materials, delivering presentations. We act as technical resource for each unit and work with in-house teams to develop instructional materials to support teacher professional development programs.
We conduct specialized training for the teachers at the unit. The training is focused on understanding the needs of the 1.8-6 year old learners. The training emphasizes - aspects of socialization, the play way method, the formal nuances of reading, writing, arithmetic and language learning. The emphasis is on thematic teaching, phonics, learning by doing and out of classroom learning.
The focus of the workshops is on concept building, activity based learning and collaborative and emergent learning. The training also builds in exploration of application of concepts in the real world and the study skills needed to be an independent learner.